Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
303 Indigo Way, Greenwood
Get ready to enjoy lake living in this brand new construction in the gated Planter’s Row at Palmetto Crossing on gorgeous Lake Greenwood, SC. In creating the look and feel of Planters Row at Palmetto Crossing, the developers looked to the South Carolina coast and to one of the most beloved cities in the country, for their inspiration. From the architectural detail of the homes, to the brick streets gently lit by gas lamps, Planters Row is a tribute to the unique and timeless beauty of Charleston. This single story SULLIVAN boost 1605 sq ft with an open floor plan, 3 BR, 2 BA and a 19 x 17 ft family room. Some of the upgrades that come standard in this home are 9 ft ceilings, hardie board exterior with stone accent, gas log fireplace, upgraded Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, gas hot water heater and stove, wainscot in some of the rooms, and many, many more. Some of the neighborhood amenities include: • Home Owners Association provided services allowing for a maintenance-free lawn. • One-third mile lake shore boardwalk with Charleston-style benches and gas lanterns • Swimming pool and pool house, perfect for neighborhood get-togethers. • A heated spa and endless lap pool for year-round water access. • A community marina where you can purchase a private boat slip for an additional charge. We offer 6 other models in this community ranging from 1525 sq ft to 2700 sq ft and ranging from $234k to $344k. This community is a right across the hwy from the popular new sports bar/restaurant “ Break on the Lake” so you won’t have far to walk or drive to enjoy a fabulous dinner or a drink in the evenings.
- MLS® #1391248
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Dock, Gated Community, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLake, Water Access, Water View
- Listing AgentAriel Sikkila
- Listing OfficeLaura Simmons & Associates Re
- Address303 Indigo Way
- SubdivisionPlanters Row at Palmetto Crossing
- Zip Code29649
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryNot Listed
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 8:46pm EDT.