Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 E Park Avenue, Greenville
207 E Park Ave - where the history of old Greenville meets the new, forward-moving, vibrancy of Downtown Greenville, SC. Beautifully updated, historic, brick home located in the East Park Historic District of downtown Greenville, South Carolina. Walk to Main Street restaurants and boutique shopping, local music halls, or catch the trolley (on E Park Ave) to take in a baseball game in the West End. The immediate neighborhood is on fire with new development and retail opportunities such as the new, under-construction Harris Teeter - only a 10-min walk. Cross the street to the “currently being improved/renovated" McPherson Park for tennis, mini-golf, playgrounds, and leisurely strolls. This large, three-story, open floor plan home features 4 large bedrooms, 3 oversized bathrooms and a 1/2 bath. Original details throughout including hardwood floors, 3 fireplaces, period woodwork, handsome pocket doors and light fixtures. Ceilings on main floor are 12 feet, second floor 10 feet and third floor 8 feet. Expansive windows throughout home bring in a ton of natural light. Kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, including double ovens and large farmhouse sink. Sunny breakfast room, den, living room and formal dining room with original chandelier. Dry, cool cellar with great potential for wine storage. Bedrooms are large, with the master featuring an en-suite bathroom and his and her closets. Claw foot tubs and walk-in showers in the bathrooms. Bonus sitting and TV viewing area on third floor landing. Beautifully landscaped yard with built in sprinkler system, screened-in side porch and front terrace with downtown views to view 4th of July fireworks! Two-car detached garage. Friendly neighborhood, sidewalks, and award-winning schools. The Cunningham home was built in 1910 by Joseph Cunningham. Joseph was a prominent architect of homes and commercial properties in the early 20th Century. The home and neighborhood is listed on the National Historic register, along with many other properties he designed. The Cunninghams and 207 East Park are mentioned in many Greenville history books and periodicals. Downtown Greenville at its finest in a gorgeous neighborhood setting with a walkable downtown lifestyle.
- MLS® #1391179
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentTom Marchant
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address207 E Park Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 2:46am EDT.