Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Emporia Court, Fountain Inn
Welcome home! This is the beautiful home that you have dreamed of! The traditional two story exterior is stately and inviting. The well manicured lawn, shrubs and trees are appealing. Inside you will love the natural light as you enter the two story foyer with transom and side light windows around the front door. The dining room is a great place for entertaining and features a trey ceiling, chair rail and picture molding. The formal living area is currently being used as a sitting area, but could also be a home office or music room. The great room is show stopping with a high coffered painted ceiling, multiple windows, and gas log fireplace. It is open into the well equipped kitchen which boasts a breakfast area, a center island large enough for stools, stylish stainless appliances, a tiled backsplash, pendant and recessed lighting, and an abundance of cabinet and counter space. Also on the main level is the home office with french doors, and a half bath for guests. The grand master suite features a trey ceiling, multiple windows, two walk in closets, and a full bath with double sinks, separate walk in shower, spa like soaking tub and a water closet. There are three additional nice sized bedrooms and two more full baths on this level along with the laundry room. You will love spending time outside on the screened porch overlooking your large fenced back yard, or bring your grill and host parties on the deck. All of the work has been done for you including new hardwoods through main level 2019, new roof 2017, new tankless water heater 2018, fresh paint 2019, new gas range new microwave 2019, and plantation shutters throughout. The HVAC units are serviced annually by AC Experts. The neighborhood amenities include some sidewalks, common areas and a pool that is just a short distance. This area has a suburban feel, but is just minutes from 385 and Greenville. It's also a short drive to dining and shopping in Simpsonville or to downtown Fountain Inn. Call today and love where you live!
- MLS® #1391175
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentConnie Rice
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address31 Emporia Court
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.