Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
662 Diamond Ridge Way, Duncan
Move In Ready! Close in 30 Days Sapphire Pointe is located in Spartanburg County School District 5 and is conveniently located only minutes from I-85, Hwy 290 and Hwy 101 which makes an easy commute to Greenville, Spartanburg, GSP Airport and so much more. This beautiful wooded community offers a zero entry pool with cabana area with an outdoor fireplace. Love where you live! Amazing Azalea with the 2nd level added featuring 4 bedrooms 3 full baths and a loft with an open Floor plan!! This is the open floor plan that everyone wants! The Chef Kitchen features an expansive Granite Island, Recessed Lighting, Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel appliances, including dishwasher, microwave and Gas Range. The Breakfast area next to the kitchen leads out to the covered patio for year round enjoyment. The Owner’s Suite with Trey Ceiling looks out to the rear of the home for privacy. The Owner’s Bath has an Large Tile Shower, Dual Vanities and Large Walk-In closet. Two additional bedrooms are located in the front of the home and share the hallway bathroom. The 2nd level has a Bedroom, Bath and a Loft. Hurry don't wait! Last Azalea being built in Sapphire Pointe. Final Phase!
- MLS® #1391135
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentGinger Ryals
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address662 Diamond Ridge Way
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 11:01am EDT.