Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
890 Old Furnace Road, Boiling Springs
District 2. 3BR/1BA all-brick ranch in Boiling Springs. Home features a family room with a fireplace with gas logs, a sun room, and a fenced-in back yard. Kitchen has granite countertops and a breakfast area. There is fresh paint throughout the house. Updated bathroom with a large walk-in shower. Convenient to shopping and schools. This is a must-see, schedule your appointment today!
- MLS® #1391134
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentLeslie Horne
- Listing OfficeLeslie Horne & Associates
- Address890 Old Furnace Road
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.