Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Century Court, Gray Court
Tucked away in a hollow, far from the lights and noise of city life, there waits a little piece of paradise. Somewhere you can watch deer cavort about from your screened back porch or gaze at stars so bright, you'd swear you could reach out and grab them. Entertain guests on the expansive back deck or watch your horses graze serenely in the fenced pasture. This idyllic retreat is 112 Century Court. Offering the serenity of country living, yet only 10 minutes to Fairview Road in Simpsonville, or 5 minutes to downtown Fountain Inn, this Southern beauty boasts almost 4900 SF of living space with 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths, and 2 half baths. The soaring entryway is graced by an elegant curved staircase and to the right is a cozy library with built-in bookcases and woodburning fireplace. Heading to the back of the home, you will see an office and then the large master bedroom with an amazing en-suite with curved arches, heated travertine floors, spa shower, separate sinks and claw-foot tub. Tucked just outside the Master is also a Charleston-inspired courtyard for quiet mornings with your coffee. The remainder of the first level includes a great room with columns and gas fireplace, A kitchen made for entertaining with double ovens, double dishwashers, quartz countertops, butlers pantry and large walk-in pantry, breakfast area with fireplace, PLUS a large screened porch. Upstairs offers four large bedrooms and two full baths. Each bedroom is unique and the front two bedrooms give access to the second story porch thru casement windows! On the third level of this home is a bonus room or bedroom with attic access to a large storage area. Back on the main floor and through the spacious and bright laundry room, you will see an oversized garage that offers a half bath, plus an additional bedroom and bath above the garage! Other notable features of this home include crystal doorknobs, hardwood floors thruout, and 10 foot ceilings. This fabulous home sits on 4.8 acres in an upscale estate neighborhood with low Laurens County taxes. Have kids? Take advantage of the Laurens County Schools FREE Montessori program for K-8th grade! Hurry! Paradise is waiting....
- MLS® #1391104
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentChristopher Clowser
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address112 Century Court
- SubdivisionStewart Farm Estates
- CityGray Court
- Zip Code29645
- InteriorHardwood, Stone
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryGray Court - Owings
- MiddleGray Court-Owings
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:31am EDT.