Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
446 Augusta Way, Sunset
Founder's personal home, designed for two families to share! World-reknowned Reserve at Lake Keowee: marina, golf, tennis, pools & more, just 50 min's to Greenville's magnetic Downtown & world class health care, 30 min's to Death Valley. Choice lot on deep water cove with natural sandy beach & sweeping views. OPEN floor plan! 4 master suites, 2 Kitchens, 4 FABULOUS Porches, 3 stone fireplaces. 2 masters on main, 2 on Terrace Level. Flex Room used as 5th bd. Main lvl porch features vaulted ceiling & retractable screens -- best seats to watch The Game. Enduring quality, from the slate roof to extensive gardens and hardscape, with clever cart path to the shore and iron wood dock. Showings ltd to serious qualified buyers. 24 hr notice requested. Listing Agent must be present.
- MLS® #1391074
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,800
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Private Roads, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address446 Augusta Way
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Elevator, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 3:16am EST.