Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 E Mcbee Avenue #4201, Greenville
…LIVE…WORK…PLAY… Make Downtown Greenville your very own backyard playground with this incredible 2BR/2.5BA condo that features just under 2,200sqft of indoor living space and over 300sqft of outdoor living space! Located in The CityHomes at McBee Station, this incredible condo has all the features one could desire in a downtown condo and is just steps from Main Street. As you walk into this incredible two-story condo unit, you are greeted with high ceilings, a beautiful foyer and staircase that leads you to the main living space upstairs that allows you to take in all the amazing downtown views. Gorgeous hardwood floors flow throughout the large spacious rooms. The massive Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas range, separate prep sink, granite countertops, recessed and undercabinet lighting and a huge walk-in pantry. The Dining Room is massive and will allow you to entertain large groups. The Living Room is quite grand and give you enough room to separate the space into multiple spaces. Off the Living Room is your amazing Private Patio that gives you awesome downtown views and is already plumbed for a gas grill. Downstairs, your Master Bedroom is beautifully appointed with a large floor to ceiling sliding glass door that provides access to your private balcony, perfect for that morning coffee. The En-Suite Master Bath is yet another incredible feature of this condo. Spacious and exquisitely appointed with dual vanities, garden soaker tub, massive shower and large walk-in closet, you will find yourself lost in the spa-like finishes. The second bedroom is nicely sized and features its own private bathroom. The laundry is also tucked away on the main level. This extraordinary condo also comes with Two Deeded gated and covered parking spaces as well as a large storage closet just down the hallway. Owners of these condos also have access to amazing amenities that features a large swimming pool, workout facility and clubhouse that you can reserve for meetings or parties. Entertaining will be a breeze and believe me, you will want to show this one off to all your family and friends! Make The CityHomes at McBee Station your new Downtown Greenville Residence!
- MLS® #1391071
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2008
- StyleContemporary, Mixed Use
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Assigned Parking 2 Sp, Covered Parking Spaces, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Assigned Parking 2 Sp, Covered Parking Spaces, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentSteven Mussman
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address400 E Mcbee Avenue #4201
- SubdivisionCityhomes at McBee Station
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.