Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 Hester Store Road, Easley
You are going to love this unique and versatile custom built home located only minutes from Greenville in the Dacusville Community. The main home is a custom built brick ranch with solid Cedar siding with 4 oversized bedrooms, 3 full baths and a half bath. When you enter the main home you will be greeted by an amazing foyer that leads to a 26'X20' Great Room and that leads to a 26'X20' Den overlooking the inground pool. There is a 20'X20' bonus room on the main level that could be a theater room, man or woman cave, sewing room or just about anything you want to make it. The master bedroom has two walk in closets and the master bath can only be described as elegant. There is a 23'X18' bedroom on the second floor with a full bath and walk in closet. Just off the kitchen is a breakfast nook and next to that is a very cozy office that has views of the pool house. The house also has a formal dining room. The main house boasts a 3 car garage attached to the house with multiple workshops and storage rooms, there are 2 garage spaces in the lower level of the pool house and 5 carport areas behind the pool house. There are also multiple areas in front of the home and behind the pool house to park dozens of cars when entertaining family and friends. Upstairs in the pool house there is a 27'X15' bedroom/living room, kitchen and a full bath that would be perfect for an independent teenager or for a guest room away from the rest of the house. The back of the main house has a 22'X18' screened porch with plenty of room for entertaining. The pool deck has a built in custom grill that cost $7500 when new and plenty of room for tables and chairs. Behind the pool is a pool house that has a 23'X18' main floor with a half bath for pool guests and a screen porch attached. Behind the pool house is a storage building with plenty of parking. The main house and the pool house have a total of 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 2 half baths. This home has a lot of storage rooms and almost all of them have central heat and air. Two air conditioning units have been replaced in the past year and the roof was replaced in 2017. Over 40 yards for decorative mulch has been recently installed to the landscaping.
- MLS® #1390942
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Workshop, Yard Door
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch-Front, Pool House, Porch-Screened, Patio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentMichael Southerlin
- Listing OfficeSoutherlin Realty
- Address135 Hester Store Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 8:16pm EDT.