Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
312 Hammett Road, Greer
Five acre retreat in the heart of the Eastside! 4683 sf contemporary style home sits on a private, wooded lot with two creeks and a natural spring. Multiple-level decks and patios allow you to enjoy your morning coffee or evening refreshment with deer, river otters, hawks, and owls. Hike on trails and explore your own nature preserve, then head into the 5 bed/4.5 bath house where everyone has their own space: a master and two more bedrooms on the main level, another master upstairs, the sunken living room with gorgeous wood ceilings, the great room with classic floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, and the walk-out basement with its own bedroom, bathroom and huge recreation area with fireplace. Bring the outside in with views through oversized windows and French doors throughout the home. Spiral stairs lead to the immense master suite with coffee bar, sunken tub, steam shower and private fireplace. Step outside the master to discover an area ready to turn into a deck overlooking the natural-fed spring and creek. The spacious kitchen with island is updated with granite, new dishwasher, and cooktop. The kitchen and dining room both open to the spacious sunroom with tile floors and floor-to-ceiling working windows. Enjoy the convenience of a two car garage on the main level, with a third garage on the basement level, perfect for an extra vehicle and a workshop. Live comfortably with features like cabinets in the laundry room, walk-in attic storage, and a professionally graded berm out front with rock drainage down to the creek. Rest well, knowing your home has a new roof (2018), skylights (2018), gutters (2018), two water heaters (2017), HVAC (2018), fresh deck paint, dishwasher and cooktop. Check out the 3D Matterport Tour, then make your appointment to tour this private paradise today!
- MLS® #1390895
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing AgentSandra Patterson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address312 Hammett Road
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.