Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
134 Pheasant Way, Fountain Inn
Nestled in the golf course community, Carolina Springs, this one owner home delivers all the indoor and outdoor space you could think of. This home sits on almost an acre lot with an spectacular view of the 9th hole from the beautiful 38x15 back deck. This home is zoned for sought after new Elementary and Middle Schools. (Rudolph Gordon Elementary and Middle) When you enter the home you will be greeted with a open concept living space with a beautiful kitchen. A oversized Jenn Air refrigerator, gas stove and granite were installed a year ago. This home delivers 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths with the master living space located on the main level for great convenience. Also located on main floor you will find a dining room, office, laundry, sitting room and a cozy sunroom. On the second level you will find 3 full bedrooms and a full bath. All 3 full baths have been fully updated for a beautiful sleek look and will need no updates. In the lower level you will find a side entry 2 car garage and a finished half basement with approximately 343 extra square feet. This basement is a great place for a pool table or a fitness area. This home is a must see! Location! Location!
- MLS® #1390763
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentDina Elm
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Simp
- Address134 Pheasant Way
- SubdivisionCarolina Springs
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 6:46pm EDT.