Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1130 Dunklin Bridge Road, Fountain Inn
Come visit this stunning upscale Blue Ridge Log cabin only 6 years old on a spacious 44.81 acres. Enter into this home with the vaulted ceilings and fall in love with a huge living room/den with gas fireplace that opens up to the oversized dining room. The open floor-plan features upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and large island. You’ll also find an oversized Master bedroom on the main floor that includes an en suite with a claw foot tub and spacious 2 person tile shower. Upstairs features a loft area, which could function as an optional 4th bedroom and full bath. Traveling downstairs to a huge media room, 2 beautiful bedrooms, another full bath, laundry room with built in sink, as well is a flex space for a gym or whatever your heart desires. Energy efficient features include a Sunstore solar system (with battery backup) which can save you an average of $100/month. Outside this property is ready for horses, livestock or just to enjoy. The 44.81 acres has 2 fenced pastures (10 acres) with water and livestock shed, 2 trails and a creek on the back edge of the property; amazing for hunting or other favorite outdoor recreation. Schedule to see this today!!
- MLS® #1390759
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pasture, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentTanisha Brissie
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1130 Dunklin Bridge Road
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Permanent, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Solar
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 3:46pm EDT.