Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Crest Hill Drive, Fountain Inn
A MUST SEE at 6 Crest Hill Drive! This lovely custom built, 5-star energy 4BR/2.5BA home by Craig DeLisle of Lauren Homes boasts a master on the main level, beautiful upscale kitchen, a private office, two-story great room, tons of storage & closet space, plus a pretty backyard lined by trees. ADDED bonus - solar panels recently installed (but fully paid for)--you will be amazed by the savings! (Last months bill was only the basic service fee of $9.18!) This fantastic home is located in the popular Carolina Oaks community in Fountain Inn, SC... just minutes to shopping or restaurants in Simpsonville! What lovely curb appeal that continues to the inside! Notice the plush grass and meticulous landscaping serviced with full irrigation. From the covered front porch, enter into a two story foyer with a pretty dining room to the right and office or flex space to the left (has French doors already!) This flex space is currently used as a main level play space for this family but can be used however YOU chose! This magnificent two story great room allows so much natural light with the array of windows and has a dual sided wood burning fireplace with granite surround that opens to the kitchen area! The custom kitchen of this home will quickly become your favorite gathering place with its huge island, beautiful cabinetry, SS appliances, open breakfast area with keeping room space... PLUS, awesome adjacent walk-in pantry and separate laundry room! Relax on the deck overlooking the large backyard! The master on main is a wonderful retreat with private bath featuring dual sinks on granite countertops, tile shower, tile surround garden tub, tile flooring, separate commode AND huge walk-in closet! Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms with great closet spaces; don't forget to see the walk-in storage area! These sellers have taken great care of this home and it shows! Even a transferable termite bond paid thru until 8/2020. Note: the community pool is just walking distance down the road and services less than 80 homes in this quiet small neighborhood! Hurry and make 6 Crest Hill Drive YOUR new home!
- MLS® #1390659
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSusan Mcmillen
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address6 Crest Hill Drive
- SubdivisionCarolina Oaks
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.