Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Century Oaks Drive, Easley
Great living spaces can be found in this move-in ready traditional! Beyond the home’s exceptional curb appeal you are sure to fall in love with it’s neutral interior and open floorplan that’s suitable for elegant entertaining as well as casual everyday living. Inside you will discover an inviting Foyer with a transomed front entrance, gleaming hardwood floors, and a conveniently positioned Powder Room. Large formal rooms can be found just off the Foyer. A deep bay window defines the Living Room while a Williamsburg chandelier and architectural columns decorate the elegant Dining Room. Hardwood floors flow throughout the Kitchen where you will also discover an abundance of cabinet & workspace, white appliances, and a shelved pantry. The adjoining Breakfast Area gives a built-in desk as well double glass panel doors that open to a light filled Sun Room with a cathedral ceiling. The Great Room is large enough for hosting large gathering. It gives a full wall of oversized windows as well as a gas log fireplace with a dentil trimmed mantle. All of the bedrooms are privately located upstairs. The Master Suite is a relaxing escape with a tray ceiling and new carpet in the bedroom and a garden tub, separate shower, extended cultured marble vanity & a huge walk-in closet in its ensuite bath. Neutral carpet also defines each of the secondary bedrooms as well as lighted ceiling fans and double door closets. Upstairs you will also be thrilled to find a Bonus Room with two window alcoves and a conveniently placed hall bath that’s equipped with a cultured marble vanity, tub/shower combination and easy to clean vinyl flooring. Other outstanding exterior details include an attractive brick & vinyl façade, side entry double Garage, rear patio and a pretty backyard with a wooded border.
- MLS® #1390630
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCy Bagheri
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address113 Century Oaks Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:46pm EDT.