Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 Wild Ginger Way, Sunset
1.02 private acres on fabulous Lake Keowee, with covered boathouse & lift over deep water. Turn-key condition, fully furnished and ready to enjoy! 4 or 5 bedrooms (bonus room over det. garage with full bath makes an excellent teenager-suite) and 4.5 bathrooms. Many special features incl. low-maintenance exterior with stone and board & batten siding; mature landscaping; wormy oak entry door; wainscoted staircase to finished space above 2-car courtyard-entry gar.; slate and hardwood/hickory floors; lodge-style great room with 3-tiered deer-head chandelier centerpiece, gas-log fireplace with slate hearth and gorgeous cathedral/wood-lined ceiling; cozy and curtained library nook with built-in bookcases; kitchen lined with hand-rubbed cabinetry, a spacious wood-topped island, honed-granite countertops and GE Profile appliances; numerous French doors lead to an expansive covered porch and stone-arched flagstone terrace; screened porch with stone, wood-burning fireplace just off main living space; 2 master-suites, each with double-door access to en suite bathrooms; marble-topped dresser vanity and wrought iron fixtures in half bath; lower level media/rec room with a convenient kitchenette; custom window-treatments and professionally designed interior decor; all with excellent Lake Keowee waterfront space and inviting views from the flagstone lakeside patio. Lake living at it's finest!
- MLS® #1390594
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, European
- AmenitiesLights, None
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Tandem
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Tandem
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionSteep, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Wooded, Dock
- Listing AgentRex Galloway
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address206 Wild Ginger Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Stone, Other
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Outdoor
- ElementaryHolly Springs - Pickens County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 9:16am EDT.