Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Twin Lakes Drive, Moore
This is a jewel of a home nestled in the iconic Twin Lakes neighborhood in the much sought after District 5 of Spartanburg. This one-story home boasts four bedrooms and two baths, with a huge media room and a garage workshop. The whole home has been redone by its current owner with: new tile, carpeting, and paint, completely revamped kitchen with new cabinets, storage, backsplash, and stainless appliances, and remodeled bathrooms with ceramic tile surrounds and a separate tub and shower in the master. From the foyer, you can see both the living room with its amazing vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and the formal dining room. The bedroom behind the living room would also be great as an office, looking out onto the ample back yard. The outdoor living space is an amazing slice of nature; an acre of land nestled under trees and just a light walk to the famed twin lakes. Because of the age of the home, seller will include a home warranty from First American Home Warranty. This great home is ready to move into now!
- MLS® #1390580
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Playground, None, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSammy Nelson
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
- Address105 Twin Lakes Drive
- SubdivisionTwin Lakes
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:16pm EDT.