Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
210 Black Road, Simpsonville
MOTIVATED SELLERS. BRING ALL OFFERS. New July 2019 HVAC. Beautiful 12+ acre equestrian property conveniently located in Simpsonville minutes away from Fairview Road shopping district. This freshly painted, move-in ready home offers an original split floor plan anchored by two sunrooms that provide ample natural light throughout the day. The fabulous kitchen has been recently updated with high end soft close cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and wet bar with wine cooler. Just off the back sunroom you can access the large Trex deck that surrounds the salt-water pool which offers multiple gathering areas ideal for entertaining. This home features four spacious bedrooms and two full bathrooms on the main level and a walk-out finished basement with porcelain tile and heated floors. The master suite boasts a balcony with stunning views of the pasture. Other features of this nature lovers paradise are: large detached garage with work shop, four-stall horse barn with chicken coop and tractor storage; blueberry and muscadine patch; pond and stream. Do not miss out and schedule an appointment today to see this wonderful home!
- MLS® #1390483
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Basement
- Listing AgentValeria Gerkey
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address210 Black Road
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 11:16am EDT.