Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Peters Creek Court, Simpsonville
Stunning, impeccably maintained home in beautiful Kilgore community. As you drive into the neighborhood, you'll immediately notice the large lots, diverse home styles and impeccable maintenance. One Peters Creek is a wonderful gem set back from the road with gorgeous private landscaping and extraordinary features. It’s stately circular drive at the front is completely separate from the side driveway and private entrance with access to 4 garages. The grand front entrance with two-story open foyer is flanked by the formal dining room and living room and leads you into the bright and welcoming living room with gas fireplace and wet bar. The main level lives comfortably and efficiently with an outstanding master suite on one end and another bedroom suite or office on the other. The master suite boasts a patio entrance, wall to wall custom closet cabinetry with granite island and the office or secondary bedroom suite has custom shelving and desk space and a full bath. The hub of the house’s kitchen area is well equipped and comfortable, surrounded by outdoor patio space, the breakfast area and keeping room with a gas fireplace. The kitchen island seats a large family or informal dinner party. The two-story wall of glass opening to the stunning stone patio sweeps lovely light across the center of the home including the informal living room with wet bar and gas fireplace. The second story overlooks the beautiful entry and adds two bedroom suites plus bonus and rec areas (or additional bedroom space) as well as walk-in attic space. This home offers so many possibilities for a wide array of lifestyles. The active vacationing type can story the RV and all the toys that go on the road. The car aficionado has 4 garage bays with room for at least 5 cars plus lift space. Those seeking a home gym or home office or home theatre can fit up the space on a separate wing. Looking to build out a modern pool and pool house? This wing can accommodate complete with patios, gardens and separate entrance. Kilgore is a classic neighborhood in the Five Forks community of Simpsonville. It offers beautifully maintained properties, pool and tennis courts. Within just a few minutes from Starbucks, eateries, grocery, cool new public library, etc., this home is more than just an extraordinary home. It’s an extraordinary lifestyle for you, your family, your friends.
- MLS® #1390478
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,600
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Porch-Other, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBarb Turner
- Listing OfficeBarb Turner Real Estate, Llc
- Address1 Peters Creek Court
- SubdivisionKilgore Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Handicap Access, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.