Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
126 Fuller Drive, Easley
Adorable brick ranch on 4.55 Acres! Priced to sell! Beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Great sized living area with a fireplace that would be best used with gas logs. Large dining room right off the Kitchen. Kitchen is bright and warm with double windows over the sink looking out to backyard. This home needs a little TLC. Going through an estate and the owners have priced this home to sell! You cant find 4.5 acres in the heart of Easley (1 Min from Greenville County line) at this price! This home is eligible for USDA Loan! Home is being sold AS IS.
- MLS® #1390437
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKimberly Guest
- Listing OfficeGuest Group, Llc
- Address126 Fuller Drive
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 9:16pm EDT.