Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 Northbrook Way, Greenville
This custom built executive home is located in desirable Spaulding Farm and is priced below the recent appraisal. As you enter the home into the 2 story foyer, you will notice the curved staircase, heavy moldings and beautiful antigue chandelier. The spacious rooms are perfect for entertaining. On the main level you will find a beautiful dining room, great room, living room, office, breakfast room and the kitchen is a chef’s delight! There is custom cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, a Viking 6 burner gas stove with a restaurant style hood, Wolf double ovens and warming drawer. The Sub Zero refrigerator has two drawers and there is a separate Sub Zero drawer freezer. There is a drawer microwave, ice machine and 2 Miele dishwashers which make clean up a breeze! Prepping in the kitchen is made easier with the 4x10 walnut island. Upstairs you will find the master suite with sitting room and 3 additional bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has a private bath and spacious custom closet and the other two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom. The large master suite has a double trey ceiling, Italian Marble fireplace and a sitting room with an additional fireplace. The master bath features a marble floor, marble countertops, oversized shower, a jetted tub, and his and hers closets with custom shelving! Also on the second level is the perfect laundry room, complete with 2 dryer hookups, ironing board, and a sink. In the basement you will find the rec room which is perfect for a media room or pool table. There is a built in desk and a kitchenette. The sellers even added an area for their pets. There is an additional room that could be a bedroom but it does not have a window. There is plenty of storage and an area that would make the ideal wine seller! Home has been freshly painted and hardwoods have been refinished. There are hardwoods thru most of the home. The outdoor space is amazing. On the main level you have a brick patio with steel supports and a gazebo area that would be perfect for outdoor dining or a hot tub. There is even a screened porch. Spring and summer days will be enjoyed in the salt water pool and by the firepit! This one acre lot is beautifully landscaped with plenty of trees and brick wall to provide privacy! Parking will never be an issue. There is a 3 car garage, extra parking pad and a circular driveway. Spaulding Farm is a wonderful neighborhood with fantastic amenities including 2 pools, tennis courts, clubhouse, exercise room, walking trails and award winning schools.
- MLS® #1390423
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,400
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentMargaret Marcum
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address114 Northbrook Way
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorBrick, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:46am EDT.