Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Stafford Green Way, Greenville
A floor plan favorite, this all-brick two-story home has function and luxury! With five bedrooms and four baths, the Duvall plan has plenty of room for everyone, and it includes a main floor guest room with full bath! Plenty of open space for family and guests in the kitchen, breakfast room, family room, dining and living areas. The master bedroom on the second floor is gorgeous with a fireplace, sitting room and large bathroom with tiled six-foot soaking tub and spacious shower. Three bedrooms upstairs are accompanied by a full bath on the hall with double sinks and a jack/jill bath to give the kids the space they need. A spacious bonus room, perfect for a media room or kid's hangout. Beautiful hardwoods throughout the main living space!! The kitchen is open and bright with white cabinets, granite counter-tops, central island, tile back splash, under-cabinet lighting, stainless appliances, and butler's pantry make this kitchen a favorite layout. Built for a larger family or a spacious home for two, this plan has a mud room with a built in bench and cubbies and an organizational space with built in desk
- MLS® #1390335
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingYard Door
- GaragesYard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentDeanna Phillips
- Listing OfficeNew Home Star Sc, Llc
- Address101 Stafford Green Way
- SubdivisionStafford Green
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:46am EDT.