Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
210 Buckingham Road, Easley
Space inside and outside! 210 Buckingham has much to offer with much square footage, yard space and privacy. All of this while tucked inside one of Easley's very desirable communities, Burdine Springs. New flooring and fresh paint throughout the home. Enter Buckingham through it's welcoming Red door leading into a spacious foyer. This area opens into a large living room with large picture windows. The dining room also has separate large opening joining it with the living room. Grand size kitchen has massive amount of cabinets and open spaces- wonderfully accommodating for gatherings. Granite counter tops newly installed along with brand new stainless appliances. Kitchen opens into and overlooks basement den/great room. Large brick wood burning fireplace is a cozy focal point for the great room. Office/study sits quietly off to the side of great room. Fourth bedroom is off the great room allowing separation and privacy from rest of bedrooms, can also be used as a bonus room if desire. Last on this floor is convenient walk-in laundry and guest half bath. Remaining 3 bedrooms are on top floor. Two bedrooms share a full bathroom. Master has two closets and full bath with tub shower combination. Buckingham's backyard is a dream setting! Shading, mature trees with bordering greenery providing privacy. Yard is completely fenced in as well.
- MLS® #1390216
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Tri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentMichael Mcgreevey
- Listing OfficeJoy Real Estate
- Address210 Buckingham Road
- SubdivisionBurdine Springs
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 9:31pm EDT.