Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
831 Lenhardt Road, Easley
Incredible and Stunning are the only words to describe this 23+ acre horse farm! As you drive through the gate of this fabulous property, you will feel the love! Beautiful open pasture and rolling hills await you! A three stall barn built from the farm's timber is perfect for your prized horses. The owners have meticulously cared for this custom all-brick home from the beginning of construction. As you enter the two story foyer with arched openings into the formal rooms and family room, you will begin to understand the detail that went into planning this magnificent home. The custom lead glass transom allows an abundance of natural light to filter into the foyer. The gleaming hardwood floors extend throughout the main living area. The spacious family room has built-in cabinetry around the decorative mantle. It has a wall of windows with french doors leading to the covered patio. The large kitchen/breakfast area allows for perfect entertaining. The kitchen with granite counters and fabulous appliances makes preparing meals a joy. The master suite that has been recently painted has a double trey ceiling and huge sitting area with a surrounding bay window. Natural light flows throughout. The master bath features double vanity, whirlpool tub and spacious tile shower. The split bedroom plan is perfect for guests or can serve as a dual master. The jack and jill bath offers large tub and separate shower. The second bedroom has a walk out patio of its own. The upstairs features an additional bedroom and bath. It also boasts a large bonus with an additional workroom/exercise room. The storage in this home is indescribable!! This home is waiting for you. Please call for private showing!!
- MLS® #1390195
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJacquelyn Crane
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Easley
- Address831 Lenhardt Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 7:31am EDT.