Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Blue Sky Trail, Travelers Rest
Nestled in the mountains just minutes from Greenville, SC, make yourself at home in the comfort and convenience of The Cliffs Valley gated golf and wellness community. Enjoy lake living in the mountains within a peaceful setting at the end of a private cul-de-sac! No detail was spared when designing this home with granite countertops, coffered ceilings, and an extremely livable floor plan with plenty of living space and bedrooms for overnight guests. Expansive outdoor spaces with two 62-foot long decks provide room for enjoying the cooler Carolina mountain air and taking in the stunning mountain and lake views. The home has been meticulously maintained, which is apparent from the moment you step inside. House guests will be treated to the extensive amount of living spaces the house offers. The ample great room with cathedral ceilings and sky lights connects to a formal dining room with a coffered ceiling. Also off the great room is a breakfast room and sprawling custom kitchen with an enormous granite island and high-end stainless appliances. A spacious guest bedroom or bonus room resides above the garage and offers several storage closets. The lush master bedroom, residing on the main level, provides an immense walk-in closet and master bath that will take your breath away. There is also an attached private study off the master with tremendous floor to ceiling windows to absorb the serene views of the lake. Walk down to the lower level that can be treated as a separate apartment to find two guest bedroom suites, an exercise or hobby room, a study, and a storage room. Also, step outside from the lower level to another 62-foot-long deck and easily walk out to the lake to enjoy canoeing, kayaking, or fishing. Set in a phenomenal location only a short walk away from the Valley wellness center and hiking trails and an easy drive to the clubhouse and golf course. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1390140
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,200
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Traditional
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads, Dog Park, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentBrett Samuels
- Listing OfficeCliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address6 Blue Sky Trail
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 4:31am EST.