Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Andalusian Trail, Anderson
This now complete Perry plan is a new split-plan ranch design at popular Bailey Creek, with sought-after Midway/Glenview/Hanna schools. There's convenient one-level living with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main level, plus a large bonus room/bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet above the garage. An open design, wide hallways and wider doorways give a bright, flowing feeling to the interior, and a rear wall of windows fills the living space with light. An angled bar top is the gathering spot between the great room, breakfast room and kitchen, so the cook is always part of the action. The large master bedroom with tray ceiling leads to a spacious bath with separate vanities, a private water closet, huge tile shower and a great walk-in closet beyond. This beautiful home is nicely situated on a large corner homesite with a row of Lelands at the rear. Bailey Creek is near downtown, the university, AnMed and the YMCA but not inside the city limits. New construction, nearly complete, with closing available in late Spring!
- MLS® #1390078
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLinda Horner
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address201 Andalusian Trail
- SubdivisionBailey Creek
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:01am EDT.