Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
323 Benford Drive, Boiling Springs
2 Homes in 1! This beautiful custom-built brick home is located in Boiling Springs prestigious Turtle Creek and is within minutes to I-26 & I-85. The one-owner home features exquisite detail throughout. It’s like having 2 homes in 1! The basement area features separate entry with garage, full kitchen, laundry, master bedroom and living/entertaining area. Great space for family members seeking privacy and their own space! All appliances located in the basement living space and the stackable washer and dryer remain. Attention to the details are evident as you pull into the concrete stamped/stained drive and walk the brick paver walkway. The Travertine tile foyer opens to a large formal dining room and office with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, and built-in bookcases. The kitchen is a cook’s dream with gas range, built in microwave and oven, custom shelving, stainless appliances and opens to the breakfast area and heart of the home! The 2 story Great Room features the beautiful marble fireplace and built in cabinets. The main level master suite offers a trey ceiling, sitting area, his/her vanities, spacious walk-in tile shower, garden tub, and custom walk-in closet. The guest room on the main level features a private full bathroom and is on the opposite side of the home from the master. Custom wrought iron clad stair railings lead to upstairs where you’ll find an open loft and two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets that share a Jack and Jill bath with separate vanities. Walk out from the basement level onto a stamped concrete patio and into the fenced backyard. This home is not lacking storage space which can be found in the walk-out attic, basement, or garage areas. There are many upgrades which include energy efficient LED lights, central vacuum, landscape border guards, two hot water heaters, three HVAC systems, and much more. Furniture packages are available with separate bill of sale. Home warranty is included in the purchase of this magnificent home!
- MLS® #1389885
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentConnie Budurka
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address323 Benford Drive
- SubdivisionTurtle Creek
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 7:01pm EDT.