Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1027 S Main Street Unit 204, Greenville
M West is a private enclave of 18 graciously appointed residences, just steps from the attractions and enticements that make Greenville, SC a nationally recognized destination. From the moment you enter this terrace home, you recognize that M West far exceeds the typical downtown living experience. Every feature, every design component, every distinguishing detail, has been taken into account-from the individual two-car garage on the ground floor-to the inviting rooftop terrace with an outdoor kitchen, with room to entertain and wonderful views. The generously proportioned and thoughtfully appointed residence marry the best of single-family living with a coveted urban lifestyle. Many custom features; when you enter the home you will be greeted by a custom foyer floor, the home boasts an elevator, hardwood floors throughout the house, and all bathrooms have upgraded faucets, sinks, floors, and lighting. The guest bathroom has subway tile, and mosaic floors, the Master bathroom has a Carrara Marble floor and vanity top. In the kitchen an upgraded faucet, sink and hood for the oven, the island is oversized and has a quartz top. The owners added an additional tv. connection and lighting fixture for the breakfast table. All of the hardware throughout are upgrades and so is the pocket door in the master bathroom and the LED recessed lights. The living room has also had two floor outlets added. Recent additions are the Carolina Closets in both bedroom's walk in closets, the roof top kitchen has compact HVAC systems with high efficiency ratings, giving you a tremendous view, also has a custom irrigation system and an outdoor faucet. This is a space you have to see...it is fabulous. The owners did not forget about upgrades to the garage; adding a sink, a second light, ceiling storage area and a custom work area. Call to schedule an appointment. M West Terrace Homes are rarely listed. Correct square footage is 1742 square feet. Items that do not convey: Powder room- mirror and wall lamp Dining room lamp Master Bedroom- hanging lamp Kitchen- Wine Fridge
- MLS® #1389789
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry, Tandem
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry, Tandem
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentNancy King
- Listing OfficeKing And Co.
- Address1027 S Main Street Unit 204
- SubdivisionM West Terrace Homes
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Elevator, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.