Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
205 Pettigru Street, Greenville
The perfect downtown location plus investment property…one-bedroom APARTMENT over 2-car detached garage plus five other designated parking spaces. Property may be used for residential or professional business or live and work at home. Pettigru Historic District is a tree-lined neighborhood located within three blocks of North and South Main Streets and is home to many single-family residential homes & condos, professional businesses, churches, and the Poinsett Club with an EASY walk to Main Street, Cleveland Park, Falls Park, the Wellness Arena, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and Publix. This two-year old craftsman was custom-built to fit the historic neighborhood with charming details including covered porches with copper rain-chain downspouts, hardwood floors throughout, craftsman trim & moldings, claw tub, plantation shutters, and crystal doorknobs. The modern features include spray-foam insulation, tankless water heaters, multiple walk-in attic areas, touch kitchen faucet, and a water line for your coffee pot or cappuccino machine! Custom closets and cabinets include a laundry pass-thru and a cat litter tray that can be converted to a dog bedroom. The ventless gas fireplace includes remote and will heat your main living area with unbelievable efficiency! Why pay for a condo regime when you can have this single-family home with low-maintenance yard? Don’t miss this prominent location and investment opportunity! If square footage is important, please have buyer verify. Owner/Agent.
- MLS® #1389770
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHistoric Area, Some Sidewalks, Other, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCharlotte Faulk
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address205 Pettigru Street
- SubdivisionPettigru Historic
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Wall/Window Units, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 8:01pm EDT.