Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
45 Thruston Street, Greenville
This TWO BEDROOM INTERIOR UNIT (The Heller Floor Plan) at Augusta Row Townhomes is one of 27 brand new luxury townhomes with private two car attached garage. Located one block from Augusta Road, three blocks to Fluor Field, three blocks to Swamp Rabbit Trail, and one block to County Square—soon under development as the new heart of Greenville’s Downtown. This two bedroom, 2.5 bathroom luxury townhome features 10 foot ceilings on the main floor, 9 foot ceilings on the second level, site finished hardwoods, a ventless fireplace, and optional upgrades of imported tile, reclaimed wood accents, and an elevator. Modern, open living space including eat-in granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Spacious master suite with luxurious private bath, including convenient laundry chute to walk-in main floor laundry. Luxurious interior that also includes a functional outdoor space, a main level patio perfect for entertaining, with gas hookup for grilling. Thruston units also include a garage level patio. Luxury, convenience and YOUR OWN PRIVATE TWO CAR GARAGE.
- MLS® #1389746
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built2019
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentPatrick Furman
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address45 Thruston Street
- SubdivisionAugusta Row
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 10:16am EDT.