Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50 Claussen Avenue, Greenville
This THREE BEDROOM END UNIT (The Furman Plan) at Augusta Row Townhomes is one of 27 brand new luxury townhomes with private two car attached garage. Located one block from Augusta Road, three blocks to Fluor Field, three blocks to Swamp Rabbit Trail, and one block to County Square—soon under development as the new heart of Greenville’s Downtown. This three bedroom, 3.5 bathroom luxury townhome features 10 foot ceilings on the main floor, 9 foot ceilings on the second level, site finished hardwoods, a ventless fireplace, and optional upgrades of imported tile, reclaimed wood accents, and an elevator. Modern, open living space including eat-in granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Spacious master suite with luxurious private bath and private master laundry. Luxurious interior that also includes a functional outdoor space, a main level patio perfect for entertaining, with gas hookup for grilling. Luxury, convenience and YOUR OWN PRIVATE TWO CAR GARAGE.
- MLS® #1389740
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2019
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentPatrick Furman
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address50 Claussen Avenue
- SubdivisionAugusta Row
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:31am EDT.