Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50 Claussen Avenue, Greenville
READY DECEMBER 2019! This THREE BEDROOM END UNIT (The Furman Plan) INCLUDES PVT ELEVATOR. Augusta Row Townhomes: 27 brand new luxury townhomes with private two car attached garage. Located one block from Augusta Road, three blocks to Fluor Field, three blocks to Swamp Rabbit Trail, and one block to County Square—soon under development as the new heart of Greenville’s Downtown. This three bedroom, 3.5 bathroom luxury townhome features 10 foot ceilings on the main floor, 9 foot ceilings on the 2nd level, site-finished RECLAIMED hardwoods, a ventless fireplace, and optional upgrades such as imported Turkish encaustic tile. Modern, open living space including eat-in granite kitchen with stainless appliances FROM THE COOK'S STATION. Spacious master with luxurious private bath & private master laundry. Luxurious interior that also includes a functional outdoor space, a main level patio perfect for entertaining, with gas hookup for grilling. Luxury, convenience and YOUR OWN PRIVATE TWO CAR GARAGE.
- MLS® #1389740
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2019
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address50 Claussen Avenue
- SubdivisionAugusta Row
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Elevator, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 12:16am EST.