Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 Oregon Street, Greenville
This charming bungalow, in the heart of Augusta Road, is full of character and curb appeal. With 9 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, glass door knobs, a manicured, irrigated lawn, flex room, and off street parking for two cars with a side entrance into the kitchen. You will love the space you can find in this open floor plan, three bedroom, two and a half bathroom home with a formal dining room, living room, and separate eating area in an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, that also offers built ins and a desk area. It has been well maintained and is on the perfect quaint, quiet street, lined with sidewalks and matured trees. It has plenty of outdoor space, great for entertaining, with an incredible front porch that feels like an extension of the living room. You will love that each bedroom is large in size and has updated closet systems throughout. The fabulous master bedroom has two closets, one being a large walk in, and it offers a side door to a private patio connected to the backyard. Walk out from the flex room to a large, private fenced in backyard that is landscaped with an updated irrigation system and has detached storage. A new, larger HVAC system has been relocated to the attic to provide more efficient heating and cooling throughout the entire home. You will love having an attached, outdoor, unfinished basement with walk-in storage large enough for golf cart parking, bikes, a full fridge and more. There are freshly painted rooms throughout, and this home is move in ready. Oregon Street is one of the most desired in this area because of the great location and great neighbors! Home details: - 2225 square feet open floor plan - 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath - 9 ft ceilings and hardwood floors throughout -All bedrooms are large in size with updated closest systems throughout -Master bedroom has 2 closets, 1 being a large walk in -Gas fireplace, plantation shutters, antique moldings - Additional office/sunroom/playroom - Attached, outdoor walk-in storage room/area large enough for golf cart/bikes/full fridge -Detached storage in backyard for lawn mower/tools -Recently updated kitchen with new countertops, backsplash, paint, light fixtures and cabinet hardware -Eat in area in kitchen with built-ins and desk area -New energy efficient windows -New larger HVAC unit, relocated to attic for better heating and cooling with new ductwork to allow for better air supply -Private fenced and landscaped backyard -Recently updated irrigation system in front and back yard -0.23 acre deep lot with large sodded backyard - Recently painted interior -Off street parking for 2 cars with side entry into the home -Quiet street, close to downtown
- MLS® #1389735
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Basement
- Listing AgentTerri Warner
- Listing OfficeHive Realty, Llc
- Address202 Oregon Street
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 8:16pm EDT.