Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
320 Braden Court, Greenville
Step through the front door of this 3 Bedroom/2 Bath gem located just minutes to downtown Travelers Rest! You will see PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP as soon as you enter this ranch style home and that "pride of ownership" continues into backyard and even into the garage and outbuilding. This highly desirable open floor plan is tastefully decorated and the great room has vaulted ceiling and opens to dining and kitchen area. Kitchen features an eat at bar, dishwasher, electric range with smooth cooktop, built in microwave, and disposal. Just off the kitchen is nice laundry room. All bedrooms have new carpet and updated paint colors. Master Bedroom has full bath and nice walk-in closet.. Walk out the newly replaced french doors off dining/breakfast area and step out onto patio that is great for grilling and enjoy the large fenced backyard. For your storage, you will love the oversized storage building with electricity that would also make a nice workshop. Best of all, this home is just a few minutes to the Swamp Rabbit Trail, shopping, dining, medical and all that Travelers Rest and northern Greenville County has to offer.
- MLS® #1389629
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentAnna Morton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address320 Braden Court
- SubdivisionHolly Acres
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 8:31am EDT.