Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Firnstone Court, Greenville
Location!!! Gorgeous low-maintenance home in the popular, GATED community of Plantation Greene! This home is perfect for someone who wants the privacy of a detached home without the hassle of yard work. Most homes don't last long in this neighborhood, and you will see why! As you enter from the charming front porch, you are greeted by gleaming hardwood floors and elegant moldings. The foyer is flanked by a living room and hardwood staircase on either side. Next, the open kitchen overlooks the spacious family room - the perfect layout for entertaining! Granite countertops, large island with seating space, stainless steel appliances, under cabinet lighting, and storage galore! Your owner's suite is tucked away at the back of the home for privacy, and features a tray ceiling, airy bathroom, and spacious walk-in closet. Also downstairs is an office with french doors and a closet that could be used as a flex space or 5th bedroom! Need 2 masters? Upstairs is a 2nd master suite with private bath and walk-in closet, along with 2 more bedrooms and a 3rd full bath. Don't miss the abundant space in the walk-in storage area! This home has been well cared for, and the owner hates to leave. They have added so many wonderful features- rare plantings from the SC botanical gardens, a Rachio "smart" programmed irrigation control system, Nest thermostats, additional ceiling insulation for efficiency, and custom tile from across the globe in the laundry and office. Please note that there is no rear yard space as there is a rear-entry garage. You will love Plantation Greene - Clubhouse, POOL with lazy river and kiddie pool, large parks, playground, and fishing pond. All this with an amazing location! Convenience to Woodruff Rd and both interstates with the ease of back-roads and less traffic. Make this lovely home yours before someone else does!
- MLS® #1389610
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentTracy Cantwell-bumgarner
- Listing OfficeDel-co Realty Group, Inc.
- Address9 Firnstone Court
- SubdivisionPlantation Greene
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySara Collins
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:46am EDT.