Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
543 Mahaffey Road, Greer
PRICE ADJUSTMENT! Amazing 6 bedroom, 4 bath custom built home on 4.1 acres nestled among large oak trees overlooking a lake. There is so much privacy and the feeling of country living abounds. The front door opens to a large 2 story living room that has a wood burning fireplace flanked by custom built bookcases. The cathedral ceiling and adjoining dining room just add to the spaciousness. Another living area/loft overlooks the living room. The roomy kitchen has beautiful rafters in a vaulted ceiling, and a sunroom with lots of windows opening up to the woods, the in-ground pool, a koi pond and a lake. There are three living areas--the main floor has hardwoods floors, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath; Upstairs with bedroom, bath, study, and living room loft, and the lower area with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and the huge den with high ceilings. The roof was replaced in March 2019 and there have been many recent updates. Award winning schools! This is a wonderful home for extended family to visit or live, and a great house for homeschoolers and preppers. Outside are a pool, a koi pond, multiple storage areas for yard tools, a playhouse with 2 sets of bunk beds, a stall for a horse, and apicnic area. Such a quiet area, yet convenient to Five Forks, MESA, Woodruff Rd., and GSP. More features--you need to come see in person to appreciate everything! Home Warranty provided by HMS Home Warranty. $4000 carpet allowance with acceptable offer.
- MLS® #1389596
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water View, Wooded
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentHelen Sarratt
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner Miller Rd.
- Address543 Mahaffey Road
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWoodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 6:46pm EDT.