Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Sir Abbott Street, Greenville
Location, Location, Location! Just 3 miles from downtown, 3.2 miles from GHS/Prisma Hospital, and 4.2 miles from St. Francis Hospital. In addition quick access to shopping around the corner, 1 mile to I385, and quick access to Woodruff Rd and Haywood using Laurens Rd. Centrally located, your garden sanctuary awaits you! Have you always dreamed of a fenced in yard with mature trees where you could relax and enjoy nature, your pet, or gardening? Look no further! The private outdoor terrace has a pergola, patio, and area for grilling that make outdoor living truly a joy. Inside you'll find this one-level home features hardwoods, laminate, and tile throughout. The large open kitchen with abundant counter space, recessed lights, and large walk in pantry make cooking a breeze. Special features include a wood burning fireplace in the dining room, and a gas log fireplace in the living room. If you've always needed a space for a home office, workout space/gym, music studio/art space, kids play room, etc. this home has it! A 3rd bedroom is located just off the kitchen with a side yard door for easy access. Newer windows, fresh paint (2016), new gas water heater (2017), and refrigerator (2016), as well as all appliances convey as owner has been relocated out of state for a new job. Visit this gem in Sherwood Forest today!
- MLS® #1389592
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Ranch
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Brick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentTracy Bogie
- Listing OfficePrime Realty, Llc
- Address20 Sir Abbott Street
- SubdivisionSherwood Forest
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 8:01pm EDT.