Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Shubuta Drive, Greenville
Why rent when you can OWN? Brick 3 bedroom 1.5 bath close to everything: less than 5 miles to Furman University, 5 miles to Falls Park in the heart of downtown Greenville, 4 miles to the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and less than 15 minutes to downtown Traveler's Rest! Lots of room with the kitchen open to the living space. Attached carport and a back yard 1 car garage or work shop. Mature trees and great curb appeal ready to greet you as you come home to your new home! Hurry, homes in this neighborhood go fast! Make an appointment today!
- MLS® #1389589
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingWorkshop, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesWorkshop, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJames Lollis
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address115 Shubuta Drive
- SubdivisionFarmington Acre
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:16am EDT.