Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Shallow Creek Court, Fountain Inn
Come enjoy living in this country subdivision in small-town Fountain Inn. You are less than a mile from Simpsonville and only 25 minutes to downtown Greenville! This mature subdivision is inviting with large lots and mature trees. Your new home is completely fenced with a decorative, stained picket fence and large mature trees. You will feel like you are one with nature while sitting on this beautiful screened porch. The master is on the main floor with the two additional bedrooms upstairs. The bonus room over the garage is a perfect retreat for an office, playroom, or could be another bedroom is a closet was added. Bright and large describes the kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stunning granite countertops. Vaulted, cathedral and tray ceilings make this home open and appealing. FREE APPRAISAL TO QUALIFIED BUYER WHEN USING HANOVER MORTGAGE. (STEPHEN FLANARY)
- MLS® #1389529
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRebecca Cox
- Listing OfficeJoy Real Estate
- Address9 Shallow Creek Court
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 7:01pm EDT.