Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1014 Drakes Crossing, Anderson
This nearly complete Perry plan is a new split-plan ranch design at popular Drakes Field. There's convenient one-level living with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main level, plus a large bonus room/bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet above the garage. An open design, wide hallways and wider doorways give a bright, flowing feeling to the interior, and a rear wall of windows fills the living space with light. An angled bar top is the gathering spot between the great room, breakfast room and kitchen, so the cook is always part of the action. The large master bedroom with tray ceiling leads to a spacious bath with separate vanities, a private water closet, huge tile shower and a great walk-in closet beyond. This beautiful home is nicely situated on a large corner homesite with a row of Lelands at the rear. Drakes Field is near the 28 Bypass in Anderson, convenient to nearby Clemson Boulevard stores and services and just a few minutes to the lake. New construction, nearly complete, with closing available in 30 days!
- MLS® #1389322
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLinda Horner
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address1014 Drakes Crossing
- SubdivisionDrakes Field
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 6:31pm EDT.