Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Sun Chase Drive, Easley
Looking for your dream home in the Wren school district? This is it! You will love the welcoming front porch and large deck overlooking the large back yard! Oversized family room including fireplace with gas logs and formal dining room! Large kitchen with tons of cabinet space! Upstairs you will find the large master suite which showcases a beautiful master bath including a jetted tub and separate shower along with double sinks! You will also find 3 additional bedrooms and another bathroom with double sinks! On the third floor you will love the large 5th bedroom which could also serve as an office! This home has been completely updated and is priced to sell! Updates also include new Low-E Argon-filled windows, all new carpet, two HVAC units and a new garage door and motor that were all replaced in 2015. A hot water heater has also been installed less than one year ago. This home won't last long, so call today for your private tour!
- MLS® #1389294
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJohn Freeman
- Listing OfficeCromer & Company Llc
- Address113 Sun Chase Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Tub-Jetted, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 9:31pm EDT.