Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Glencreek Drive, Greer
6 Glencreek is the 3-bedroom and 2-bathroom ranch home you’ve been searching for! Minutes from the Riverside schools and downtown Greer, this open floor plan home has hardwood floors in all the rooms except for the 2 guest bedrooms and the upstairs bonus room. The master bedroom with a lovely trey ceiling is an owner’s retreat with the en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has a jetted tub, separate shower, double bowl vanity and a large walk-in closet. The kitchen and breakfast room, with a bay window, gets the morning sun. There’s more enough storage in the kitchen between the lovely honey colored cabinets and pantry plus a desk – perfect for the family computer. You’ll find extra storage in the walk-in attic located off the bonus room. You can reach the crawlspace thru the full size door and because there is electricity, it is perfect for storage or even a workshop. The large back deck overlooks the fenced-in yard. Custom built in 1998 by Bashor Homes, this well cared for home has had only one homeowner. Now it’s time for a new family to call it home.
- MLS® #1389242
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentHeather Durbin
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address6 Glencreek Drive
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 8:31am EDT.