Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1009 Edenbrooke Circle, Anderson
Looking to live close to town, shopping and restaurants? Then look no further. This beautiful 4 bed/ 2.5 bath home in Oak Hill subdivision built by Americas Home Place is waiting for you. As you enter the home you will love the open floor plan, 9' ceilings, and natural light. Dining room is perfect for hosting dinner parties as it flows from the kitchen so the chef will never feel excluded. Patio doors lead out to the private, fenced in back yard. The concrete patio allows you to relax on those hot summer nights. From the kitchen you have a good sized laundry room, half bath, and doorway to the two car garage. The second level has a master bedroom and bath with walk in shower, separate tub, double sink and a walk in closet. Three additional bedrooms, all with walk in closet, and a bathroom complete the rest of the upper level. Don't miss out on this chance of calling this home. Schedule your appointment today!
- MLS® #1389182
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentFarris Mccall
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Seneca
- Address1009 Edenbrooke Circle
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 12:01am EDT.