Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
809 Jadeite Way, Duncan
Open the front door into the stunning 2-story Living Room of the Grant accented from above with black iron railings. COFFERED Dining Room ceiling is eye-catching as you make your way to the HEART of the home. HUGE Family Room with open concept flows into casual dining area and granite-topped kitchen island for entertaining. COVERED PATIO offers more room to entertain or sit quietly & enjoy private backyard. Bedroom and Full Bath on main affords more flexibility for sleeping. Large Rec Room and Landing await at the top of the stairs. 3 more Bedrooms, one with attached Bath give more room for privacy. OWNERS RETREAT with Sitting Room are spacious leading into separate closets & stunning bath. Only minutes to I-85 between Greenville & Spartanburg. Highly desirable District 5 Spartanburg Schools.
- MLS® #1389161
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentGinger Ryals
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address809 Jadeite Way
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingElectric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 1:01am EDT.