Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Brandywine Court, Greenville
Meticulously maintained CUSTOM BRICK home on a PRIVATE cul de sac street in a FABULOUS location! Major mechanical systems updated including roof , garage door, and heating/cooling! Inside you will find a LARGE eat-in kitchen , upstairs master en suite , spacious rooms, smooth ceilings, den with bookcases/ brick fireplace, and plenty of closet space! The quality of construction is clear as soon as you enter the light filled foyer. The outside also speaks for itself the minute you pull into the driveway. You will want to linger on the spacious deck which overlooks a level manicured .70 ac lot that feels like your own private park ! Years of nurturing created this beautiful setting with hydrangeas, ferns, and mature shrubs and trees! Schools are Pelham Road,( You can walk to Pelham Road Elementary!) Beck, and JL Mann. Seller is also offering $10,000 allowance to buyer for cosmetic improvements with acceptable offer! This is a fabulous home just waiting for your personal touch!
- MLS® #1389137
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentApril Garrison
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address12 Brandywine Court
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Multi-Phone Lines, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:31am EDT.