Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1102 Roe Ford Road, Greenville
Priced to sell. A great private retreat nestled on 1.6 wooded acres in the established Stratford Forest community, convenient to Green Valley Country Club in the trending Travelers Rest area. Well maintained & updated ranch style home with basement, offering 4 bedrooms & 4 full baths. Main level offers 3 bra & 3 bas, & basement offers great potential for apartment/in-law suite with 1 br, 1 ba, & huge rec room. Many updates include new architectural roof, extensive hardwood floors, LVT flooring, granite counters & granite composite sink in kitchen, etc etc. Great house & yard for entertaining. Large rear deck & patio overlook huge private backyard, heavily wooded with hardwood trees. Kitchen opens to den with vaulted ceiling. 3 bedrooms w/ their own private baths. Storage galore, including workshop in basement. Within walking distance to all the nice amenities of the Furman University campus & to the Swamp Rabbit Trail. 15 minute drive to downtown Greenville & easy drives to the mountains & State Parks of lovely northern Greenville County. Occasional sightings of deer, rabbits, white squirrel in yard.
- MLS® #1389014
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- Listing AgentBo Matheny
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address1102 Roe Ford Road
- SubdivisionStratford Forest
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.