Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
524 Chamblee Boulevard, Greenville
Presenting 524 Chamblee Blvd in Claremont, one of Greenville's premier gated communities. This exquisite home offers 5 bedrooms with all bathrooms en suite, media room with wet bar and 3 car garage . This home is designed and constructed to please the most discriminating buyer. It was just recently transformed into a "smart" home. True gourmet kitchen featuring Jenn-Air appliances and custom designed island. Custom cabinetry throughout this home features all wood, dove tailed construction with soft close drawers and doors. Family room with coffered ceiling and remote fireplace opens onto oversized porch with remote controlled screen wall and fireplace. Back lawn could accommodate a swimming pool, which is a rare option in this community. Luxurious master suite with dramatic tray ceilings, sitting area with fireplace, large walk in closet and well-appointed master bath featuring large steam room, dual vanities, Jacuzzi air bath and programmable heated floors. All closets and the pantry have custom designed built ins to maximize storage. Energy efficiency is the hallmark of this well designed home which features spray foam insulation, radiant barrier roof, Andersen double hung low-E windows, tankless natural gas water heater and high efficiency HVAC. Low usage, handcrafted gas lanterns by Bevelo Gas and Lighting Company in New Orleans French Quarter. Claremont is convenient to Greenville's major employers, GSP International Airport, I-85, I-385, Woodruff Road and many dining, shopping and entertainment options. The attention to detail in this home must be seen to be appreciated. Schedule a tour today!
- MLS® #1388985
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman, European
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentTiffany Ownbey
- Listing OfficeCarolina Brokers
- Address524 Chamblee Boulevard
- SubdivisionClaremont - Greenville
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 9:31pm EDT.