Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
309 Chancery Lane, Simpsonville
HUGE PRICE ADJUSTMENT!! $825,000. (06-24-19). SELLERS ARE MOTIVATED! This stunning European style home has everything you could want and more! Exceptional floor plan. Storage Galore. Award winning schools. 309 Chancery Lane is in the premier neighborhood of Cobblestone off of Roper Mountain Road. This is a one-owner, all brick, 5 bedroom 4.5 bathroom custom built home in 2014 by Milestone Builders. As you drive up, the home boasts of a meticulously landscaped yard, circular driveway, landscape lighting, a (25x08) flagstone front porch & steps beautifully arched front doors. Upon entering the foyer, hardwoods cascade throughout the main floor, with the exception of a large bedroom, which is currently being used as an exercise room with rubberized flooring. There is an en suite bathroom and walk in closet making it ideal for visitors or in-laws to visit. The cozy dining room sits just off of the foyer and has recessed lighting and crown moulding. The Great Room is game changer. It showcases 10 ft. ceilings, coffered ceilings, crown mouldings, gas fireplace with stone surround and opens up into the heart of the operation....THE KITCHEN!! This awesome kitchen boasts of a huge island and serving bar, granite counter tops, spacious breakfast area with a conveniently located desk and upper cabinets, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and awesome lighting and plumbing fixtures throughout. The large master suite is situated on the 2nd floor and consists of double trey ceiling, well appointed bathroom with large vanities, jetted tub, huge tiled shower and large walk in closet. BTW...there are two tankless gas water heaters for this home. The laundry room also resides on the second floor and has custom built cabinets, utility sink and a huge walk out storage area. The second floor also contains 3 large bedrooms, one with an en suite bathroom and the other two bedrooms share a jack n' jill style bathroom. But wait...there's more. There is a third floor bonus room with built in wall shelving for storage and did I say storage??? This third floor has walk out storage around the perimeter of the bonus room and has all the space you could ever want. Even the ceiling on the third floor has been decked for additional storage space and the homes rafters have been sprayed with spray foam insulation for excellent heating and cooling control. Other exterior features of the home include, long paved driveway to go along with the circular driveway mentioned earlier & a huge 3 car garage with dog bathing station and drain. Finally, the home is nestled on over an acre. It is level, with tons of room to play and boasts of a covered porch (23x20) and a custom designed brick paver patio (20x15) with circular fire pit creating additional outdoor space to entertain. And before I forget... there is another piece of property that comes with this home. Across the street on Chancery, there is a park-like addition that comes with this home. The parcel is almost .25 acres and is part of the overall tax number for this property. Cobblestone offers private gated entrances, clubhouse w/ pool, neighborhood lighting and easy access to Downtown or the GSP Airport. If you are looking for a home that has space for a growing family, than this is it!!
- MLS® #1388907
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJeffrey Meister
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address309 Chancery Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 3:46pm EDT.