Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
192 Sapphire Pointe Drive, Duncan
Already Built and ready for it's new owners! The sellers are sad to leave this 1 year old home that showcases the spacious "Washington Floor Plan" with 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, Full unfinished basement & double garage. Plus an added Bonus with your own IN-Ground 18 x 36 built by Aqua Blue Pools! Pool Gold Package is Transferable to the new owner! This home offers a bedroom on the main floor with full bath, study/office, coffered ceiling formal dining room, huge open kitchen and great room, you will love the "Martha Stewart Look" Mud Room/laundry room! Hooks for the book bags and add cute baskets for storage! Walk-in pantry, stainless appliances and granite counter tops throughout! Upstairs has an elegant master bedroom split away from the other 3 or 4 bedroom(one can be the Bonus/playroom). The master bath has an unbelievable walk-in closet, huge Roman Style walk-in shower. The unfinished basement is already stubbed for additional rooms and ready for you to finish for more living space. There is a deck off the kitchen and a beautiful paver tiled 13 x 49 patio above the pool deck area for all your outdoor furniture! One of the larger lots in the neighborhood and all fenced in. There is also a gas line plumbed for a home generator. Don't miss taking a look at this wonderful home! Only minutes from I-85 Easy commute to Greenville, Spartanburg, and GSP Airport and so much more. Near Tyger River Park. Highly desired Spartanburg 5 School District and a short drive to BMW. PRICE UNDER CURRENT APPRAISAL VALUE!!
- MLS® #1388894
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentEva Sandfort
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address192 Sapphire Pointe Drive
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.