Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
155 River Falls Road, Marietta
Sellers Motivated!! Moving to Florida!!! Don't miss this one! Horse Lovers alert!!! Beautiful 10 acre property on River Falls Rd. Minutes from Tryon Equestrian Park, Saluda and Green Cove, Travelers Rest , Caesar's Head, Table Rock, Jones Gap, and so much more!!! You'll be in the midst of the biking, hiking, riding hub of the Upstate. You notice the change in attitude the minute you turn off Hwy 276 at the F Mart. Life's pace slows as the road begins to meander and the mountains come into view as you round the curves. Riverbeds to the right, forests to the left...peace all around! The shared, paved driveway is about a half a mile long and branches out to the Barn, Quonset hut and finally up to the house. 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms on the main level with 2000 square feet of living space and almost 1200 square feet of covered wrap around porch and open deck. Watch deer and fawns munch on grass just off the drive. Enjoy coffee, tea, your favorite beverage while taking in the mountain view. At times you can hear the water crashing down the falls across the way. There is another 2000 square feet of partially finished basement, heated and cooled which could be second living quarters with the addition of kitchen and bathroom(s). A two car garage and plenty of room for workshops, excersise rooms and bedrooms with interior and exterior entrances makes this home a great investment. The 76x13 ft barn, with an additional 76x8x12 ft overhangs on each side and a wide open loft with extra wide stairs leading up to it and a double hay door at one end, boasts 4 stalls, tack room and feeding room approximately 12x12 each. There is water at the barn and electric is 60 ft away at the almost 1900 sq ft, heated Quonset hut (52x36 ft) with electricity and propane heat. Two garage doors and a rear entrance door makes for ease of access whether for farm equipment, shelter for animals or even event festivities. A trail for walking or riding encircles the property. Owner has several pieces of farm equipment that will be available for purchase if desired. As you can see this property has too many features to mention. Schedule your showing as see the possibilities that abound here. Property map numbers 0673030100204 and 0673030100231 are all included in new survey.
- MLS® #1388829
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBlock, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing AgentSunshine Leister
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results Travelers Rest
- Address155 River Falls Road
- Zip Code29661
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas, Wood
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:16am EDT.