Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Parkins Lake Road, Greenville
Fabulous ONE-STORY living on 2.6 ACRE LOT WITH GUNITE POOL in the heart of Parkins Mill Area! Less than 10 minutes to Greenville's Downtown, to all three hospital campuses, and districted to EXCELLENT schools, this brick home w/FOUR CAR attached garage (plus detached 1 car garage) is exactly what your family WANTS! Open floor plan, high ceilings, beautiful Brazilian cherry floors, granite kitchen with has cooking and breakfast bar island, inviting Sun Room with party kitchen, with view of POOL, outdoor grilling kitchen, and patio! Boys/Girls full baths for pool guests! LOTS of living space: Living Room, Dining, Den, Breakfast & Huge Sun Room. All four bedrooms en suite, with large walk in closets. 4th bedroom has additional exterior entrance -- ideal In-Law or Guest Suite! Showings ltd to serious qualified buyers. SOLD COMPS: 116 Collins Creek, 28 Fontaine, 21 Collins Creek
- MLS® #1388824
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Other
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address4 Parkins Lake Road
- SubdivisionParkins Mill Area
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 8:46am EDT.