Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
714 Spaulding Farm Road, Greenville
This IMMACULATE well maintained custom all brick home offers not just charm, but sophisticated lifestyle as well! The owners took pride in building this custom home by Jerry Marsh Builders located in Greenville’s more popular premier established neighborhoods! As you drive up to this stunning home, you will be impressed with the wonderful curb appeal. The house boosts EXCEPTIONAL craftsmanship and is completely updated and includes 9” ceilings, and crown molding throughout. The Dining Room is Elegant and features wainscoting molding and perfect for holiday gatherings. The Formal Living Room and Great Room are divided by French pocket doors which adds a nice touch. The focal point of this home is the Great Room with gas logs fireplace, and access to the screened porch with cable connection where you can relax and unwind. The kitchen is IMPRESSIVE and features furniture quality cabinetry throughout with granite counter tops. The center island is huge (4 X 8.5) with EXOTIC Egyptian Granite and seats six…add the custom ITALIAN MARMORINO (layered crushed marble and limestone) backslash, and under cabinet LED lighting. Professional series appliance package includes a 5 expandable and double burners cook top, convection oven and much more. The breakfast room is full of light with bay window and provides a beautiful view of the landscaped yard. The main level features beautiful hardwoods, heavy molding, and interior transom windows. Adding to its charm is a powder room for guests, a walk in laundry room with cabinetry, utility sink, and a laundry shoot-life just gets better! The second level includes the master suite with tray ceiling and an additional room that can be used as an office/nursery/craft room. The master bath is filled with all the luxury appointments that you expect and desire with vaulted ceiling with sky light, jacuzzi tub, dual sinks with make up area and separate shower. The master closet is magnificent with custom wood shelving that holds all seasons. Two of the three remaining bedrooms have walk in closets with custom shelving. The third bedroom is oversized and has private access to one of the bathrooms, and all have crown molding. A surprise awaits on the third level with an oversized bedroom or bonus room/theater room with private bath. Storage is not an issue with well appointed closets throughout not to mention 4 large walk in attics. All 3 levels come complete with an Intercom/Stereo System, central vac connections, and 3 Zone HVAC system. The home sits on a beautiful private lot with .63 acres, mature trees, and 2 tiered maintenance free trex deck with a natural gas grill connection and presents a perfect setting for entertaining. This neighborhood is know for all their amenities and swim team with a clubhouse with an exercise facility, tennis courts, 2 large swimming pools and a kiddie pool, and beautiful walking trails. Award winning schools are Oakview, Beck and JL Mann. Conveniently located near shops, restaurants, GSP airport, etc.
- MLS® #1388787
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDarlene Sola
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address714 Spaulding Farm Road
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Masonry
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 8:46pm EDT.